When smoking weed, you will have to break it up, roll it up in paper and you’re ready to go so the process is quite simple. One of the most important steps is grinding up your bud and without a grinder on hand, you may face a bit of a challenge but there’s no need to worry because there are a number of alternatives you can consider for this process including the following:
- Use a cutting board and knife. This is a classic technique that will work very well so go through your kitchen to find a cutting board and a sharp knife. The use of a quality knife will make a difference as weed can be sticky and the process will be a little frustrating if you’re using a knife that is dull so find a sharp one that will allow you to grind your weed easily.
- Use a coin and pill bottle. This is an old-school technique that will also work very well so find an empty pill bottle and throw the weed you wish to grind inside. Next, find a dime or a penny and add it to your bottle but make sure you clean your coin first using hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol. Screw on the bottle top once the coin is inside and shake it to grind your weed.
- Use scissors and a shot glass. You can use only scissors if you want although incorporating a shot glass will really help. Simply place your weed in a shot glass and start snipping at it and the shot glass will provide you with the perfect range of motion so you will be very happy with the results.
- Use a coffee grinder. If you don’t have a weed grinder, you can use another common household item – your coffee grinder. This is the closest thing to grinding like an actual weed grinder and this method can be very effective if you are grinding up large quantities of weed. The only thing you’ll have to keep in mind is the cleaning process as this part can be a bit of a pain so factor that into your decision.
- Try blending it. This may sound a little extreme but if you like your weed in fine powder form, this method will work. Again, you’ll have to consider the cleaning process as this aspect can be a bit of a hassle because the blender blades will have to be cleaned thoroughly once you are done grinding your weed so it may not be effective in this regard.
- Use your hands. If you’re really stuck, you can always break up your weed with your hands which is the simplest and most obvious way to grind weed.
If you’re looking for the best weed products, Shop CUSH can help! We prioritize quality and our knowledgeable staff is always ready to help so if you’re looking for a positive experience, contact us today!